CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Michelle's got a JOB!

I had a series of interviews with JetBlue because I was looking for a work at home opportunity! I would have been taking calls at home (after an inital training period) from JetBlue customers. I went to their information meeting, took a drug test, had a face to face and spent a day in Salt Lake! The next day I got a phone call from a very apologtetic JetBlue human resourses person saying I had interviewed very well but, she had gotten American Fork and Spanish Fork mixed up. Their calling area only extends to Orem, sheesh!
Well, so I forged ahead and did some searches for Work from Home opportunites and got several calls from crazy people (dollarstore.com and Melaluca, sorry if you like their stuff, I am sure it is great... this lady was way to pushy, I HATE THAT!) The I got a call from Telepeformance and I had an interview and started working this past Tuesday. I will be doing a 6 week training in Lindon (much better than driving to Salt Lake for 9 weeks, everyday) and the PAY is better! I still get to work from, albeit the travel benefits were better at JetBlue, you can't have it all. So, I will be one of those people who answers the phone, if you have Sprint, who answers the phone and gives GREAT customer service :) SmileyCentral.com 1 week down, 5 more to go!
Wish me LUCK :P

5 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

I didn't get a chance to talk to you about your job. I'm glad you posted about it. Good luck. You'll have to let me know how it goes. :)

Amy said...

Congratulations Michelle! That sounds awesome. Hope it works well for you. :)

Donna Schauers said...

WoW! Didn't you just move -- and you all ready have a job? You get an A+ for motivation! Good Luck!!

g said...

Hey! It sounds like things are going great for you guys! I'm so happy for you :) Call me!

Nicole said...

Congrats on the job Michelle! I don't know how you do it all! You're amazing!