CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

FALL LEAVES - cooler air, FINALLY!

Sunday we drove up "our canyon" (Spanish Fork) hoping to locate some colors of the season. This is what we found!
David, Dallin and Peyton sampling nature! This is quite a novelty for us since in CA we don't get the beautiful changes in season!
Because of the lack of water, colors aren't as brilliant or widespread... but, the mountains are turning lovely shades of FALL nonetheless.
To quote my favorite preschool song, "In fall the leaves change color, and all around our town, the red and yellow, orange and brown... leaves come tumbling down"
Carter was asleep, so here are the four older ones, in a happy yet serious pose.

And a goofy one of course!
Loving the contrast of the colors just changing, so beautiful!Syd with her bouquet of fall leaves!

We encountered COWS literally inches from the car, the first on I TRIED to take a picture of was practically in my face... everyone thought that was REAL funny :) It was a fun afternoon!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Don't you just love Utah?!!! So beautiful. :)

Wendy said...

Fall in Utah is SO pretty! One thing I do love about Utah is being able to see all 4 seasons. Some are shorter then I want them to be and some are longer then I like...but it still is fun to live here!

Jodi Leishman said...

Beautiful colors. We'll be wearing our sweaters and making crock pot stew before we know it. I can't wait.

Nicole said...

Wow Michelle! That is so incredibly beautiful! Yeah, we don't get that in California! But I also won't get snow! I'm okay with that. hee hee