CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY!

The first grade classes at Sydney's school put together a program for Grandparent's Day. The day before the performance they had a "dress rehearsal" for parents to attend... I spent most of the time chasing Carter, oh well!
They had several songs I had not heard before, and they had this cute tune to ABC that they could also sing nursery rhymes to. They took requests from the audience and they knew them all! I love nursery rhymes :) Some of the children had little one liners about Grandparents.
Isn't she cute? Grandma Harrison was able to attend the actual performance and they had some type of refreshments in the classroom afterwards and Sydney got to go home with Grandma afterwards... somehow I think Syd got the better end of the deal! She had such a fun time!

1 comment:

Ruth Ann said...

It was a fun day for Grandma too - I was SHOCKED at how many Grandparents were able to come -- Very impressive attendance!! The room was packed!! It was a darling program.