I was thinking man I wished I had my camera this morning when Carter and I drove around and found Canyon View Park. It is beautiful and it has a stream running through it, a pond for fishing, a ball field, several pavillions and a play area. Not to mention tons of trees! Then I remembered I have one on my phone, DUH! We met some friends there that are in our ward. Carter did not want to go home after we dropped the kids off... so, that is what led us to our adventure. Now he is napping so I should get something done, while I still can...LOL!Monday, August 27, 2007
We found the PARK!
I was thinking man I wished I had my camera this morning when Carter and I drove around and found Canyon View Park. It is beautiful and it has a stream running through it, a pond for fishing, a ball field, several pavillions and a play area. Not to mention tons of trees! Then I remembered I have one on my phone, DUH! We met some friends there that are in our ward. Carter did not want to go home after we dropped the kids off... so, that is what led us to our adventure. Now he is napping so I should get something done, while I still can...LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, going home can sometimes be boring and look what he found to do instead!
Sometime you'll have to take Carter to the Bean Museum for an adventure. It's near the marriott center and it's free. The boys love it!
Park days are great! And a good way to avoid unpacking!! Perfect!
Post a Comment