
NEWAYS - David's new job in Springville - a TEN minute drive - YEAH! Job Title: Project Manager in Regulatory Affairs!

Our townhome in "Spanish" as the locals call it...

The church is 2 minutes away... The Oakview ward!

The Ward Clerk came and introduced himself when I was out on the balcony... that will be a change being surrounded by members of the Church - a good one, I think :)

Where the kids - the 4 oldest will go to school (K-6 in Utah) Spanish Oaks Elem. I hear it is GREAT from parents that were in the office when I went in - there is a pathway up the hill right out of our back yard!

7 comments:
Congratulations on the new job David! We are so happy for you!
Good luck with the move. Let us know when you need help on the Utah side of things! :)
Bailey - you will be missed! And here I was looking forward to having 4 more Harrisons in my class in the years to come. Michelle and David - good luck in your new home! You and your family are so very special. Bailey, please keep in touch! Love, Debby Spellman
Hi Michelle! We haven't talked in so long! Thanks for the blog invite. I just got into this whole blog thing last month as we have a ward blog and all my girlfriends here have family blogs so I started one too. I'll send you an invite so you can see what's new with our family too. Congrats to David on his job - I hope all goes well for you in Utah. I love the blog thing - it's a great way to keep in touch and leave little messages. I hope you'll comment so I know you've been there. I'll check yours often too for the latest updates. Good luck on your move. Love, Nicole Hansen
Congratulations!! Your new area looks so fun. It will be fun for the kids to get to know each other better.
Congrats on the new job! It will be fun to have your family so close again!
That looks wonderful! I really miss Utah; I know you will have a great time. Good luck with the move. I'll call you today, now that I have your cell #.
Will you ask Jodi to email me? Thanks!
Yay for new Utahns--- just don't become a Utard! We're excited to have you guys close!
And just a note that I learned the hard way... in "Spanish", they don't actually speak spanish (ask Wendy!)
See you all soon!
Post a Comment