
The kids first day of school, new school new year! Bailey is in 6th grade, Dallin 4th (he actually goes by Harrison in class because there is another Dallin in his calls... who knew? Only in Utah:) Peyton 3rd (she has a "boy" teacher~ but, we heard he is the most requested teacher in the school, so we got lucky on that one) and Sydney 1st.

Not thinking to check my battery I was lucky to get the two pictures I did, the camera dies right after this :( All four love their teachers and are making friends quickly. We live close enough that they love walking "down the hill" from school!
4 comments:
I remember the first day of school, it was always fun to go and wear your new clothes and to see your friends again! I'm glad they are adjusting well to the new school!
The first week of school is so fun. Hopefully the kids are making lots of friends.
How awesome! I hope they love their classes, teachers and new friends! Very exciting stuff!
Not only is it the routine first day of school, it's also new school, new neighborhood, new house, new ward, new friends, etc... Wow! It looks like they're adjusting well. I'm glad you got that first group shot before the battery died. Don't you just love kids going back to school??
Post a Comment