CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Timpview 9th Ward Christmas Party

We had ham, cheesy potatoes, green beans, salad rolls, and pumpkin dessert - Santa was there and the Primary did the Nativity Scene and sang carols, typical... not when your children are stars of the show :) At least we think so! Each of this kids go to sit on Santa's lap and they all said, "I totally know who Santa was" (they are so clever those Harrison kids) and when I was standing to take pictures I was looking, David was looking where is Carter, until they opened the curtain for the shepherds and there he was front and center! Waving to us :) They called for the kids and he came running, by the end you could not see Joseph and Mary but there were ALOT of Angels (Peyton and Sydney, I have no Idea why Peyton's head is sort of cut off sorry honey) and TONS of Shepherds, but Dallin was one of the 3 wise guys which is appropriate! Merry Christmas to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: