CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Birthday Morning

Just what every 11 year old wants - JEANS, just what every MOM wants jeans without holes in them...l et'skeepthemt hatway, PLEASE!
REALLY what he wanted and could not STOP TALKING about EVER! We have a PS2 and a Wii, and gameboys around the house but he had to have this Nintendo DS - Gotta LOVE BLACK FRIDAY!
YEAH, just what I ALWAYS wantsed, really!
Again, backwards... a card from grandma & Grandpa Hurst - Thank you, they NEVER forget!
Breakfast on the I AM SPECIAL TODAY plate!
bacon
SAUSAGE
WAFFLES, WE eat so healthy on every other day but birthday's...ha ha! Happy Birthday bud I hope you had a SUPER day, Iknow he is itching to get home and will spend ALL afternoon on that DS, thank goodness iti s snowing!
THE presents!
Woke up to snow... you really should start from the bottom up, someday I will figure this out I try I really do - I guess I am just backward, no way around it- I have tried every which way and it always turns out wrong??? UGH!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Dallin! Hope you have a GREAT day!!

Anonymous said...

i wanna "I'm special today plate?!?"
Happy birthday dallin!

Builder said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!