CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 30, 2007

The Grand Canyon

David giving Carter a better view!
The kids all became Jr. Rangers, we had to go to one of the Ranger talks, the one we went to was on the inspiration of nature... and how it inspires art, music and writing... it was very interesting!
Here we are at the canyon's edge! DON'T BACK UP!
The kids being sworn in as Jr. Rangers!
My silly kids I have no idea where they get their poses from? And when you ask Carter to smileand look at the camera he automatically looks the other way!
Peyton checking out the view of the Colorado from the south rim.
There was a little overcast in the air, but nonetheless beautiful!
Amazing sites!
I think they are all looking :)


3 comments:

Alisa said...

wow!! looks beautiful!! I think that's so cute that they became junior rangers. they look like they liked it.

Alisa said...

wow!! looks beautiful!! I think that's so cute that they became junior rangers. they look like they liked it.

Jodi Leishman said...

Wow, an educational trip as well. What good parents you are.