Carter is a little bored, 2 things are happening today... a) kids are at school and b) he cannot go outside because of the rain... I think it is beautiful and smells wonderful and gives my allergies a few days off... Carter on the other hands and feet as it were thought he would be more creative and get into Bailey's make up kit. He is however, very clever and thoughtful as he found a roll of contact paper (I have no idea where it came from) on the floor so he would not get the nail polish on the carpet, such a thoughtful boy :) But, our garden looks nice, hopefully it will bring forth alot of vegies this summer, our Lanlord came and planted some baby fruit trees the other day and I am afraid they did not survive the horrible wind last night!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
what we do on rainy days... and our garden :)
Carter is a little bored, 2 things are happening today... a) kids are at school and b) he cannot go outside because of the rain... I think it is beautiful and smells wonderful and gives my allergies a few days off... Carter on the other hands and feet as it were thought he would be more creative and get into Bailey's make up kit. He is however, very clever and thoughtful as he found a roll of contact paper (I have no idea where it came from) on the floor so he would not get the nail polish on the carpet, such a thoughtful boy :) But, our garden looks nice, hopefully it will bring forth alot of vegies this summer, our Lanlord came and planted some baby fruit trees the other day and I am afraid they did not survive the horrible wind last night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Beautiful toes Carter! Is red your favorite color?
Post a Comment