CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Progressive Dinner

Sydney, Peyton, Bailey and Dallin in front of our tree... we traveled from Lehi to Spanish Fork and visited everyone's houses in between. We enjoyed yummy eats, company and got to see how everyone's halls were decked!
Brenna, Sydney and Abby in front of Janna's tree. (we had Cider at her house)
Carter fell asleep between Janna's (Pleasent Grove) and Jodi's (provo) it took us 20 or so minutes just to get off the ramp at University Parkway, did I mention we had a storm that day? We ended up with a ton of white stuff and it is sticking because it is so stinking cold!
We had oriental chicken salad at Jodi's.
Our December birthdays - Dallin will be 10 on the 16th - Talmadge on the 9th and Jodi's birthday is on Christmas! We had dessert and presents at Diane's house!
David serving hot chocolate to the kids around our table! we had 10 extra people (then our 7) in our tiny townhouse, nice and cozy! This is where we ended our night!
The adults enjoying some whipped cream on their hot chocolate, in our kitchen!
Diane, Janna, Jodi, Dennis and RuthAnn...
a fun and yummy, night!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like it was a fun night. I'm sorry I missed it!

g said...

I love seeing all of your pictures! So cute :)

Jodi Leishman said...

Your pictures are great. It was so fun.