CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Concert

It is so refreshing to be here in Utah... things are definately different, they actually sing CHRISTMAS songs, kind of fun! They also sing WINTER songs of course... hence the snow hats and scarves! My favorite of the night was CAROL OF THE BELLS (one of my fav Christmas tunes) the two choirs (Syd and Peyton in the younger choir Explorer Choir & Bailey and Dallin in the show choir) sang combined, as a segue (sp?) from the Explorer portion of the program into the show choir portion, the younger kids came down and sat with Mom (David was on a delay coming home from Tennesee in a snow storm) after they were done singing!
Bailey gets too hot in her hat and scarf... only wears them when NECESSARY! She does look festive in Christmas red though, short sleeves of course, even though there is a ragging blizzard outside, my kids! We slid through the snow home!
WOW, Peyton has red eyes... to match her outfit I guess! The kids love the choir :)
Beautiful Blue EYES, really! Dallin's shirt reads "Dear Santa, don't talk to my teacher!" His teacher actually LOVES him and he is doing very well, LOL!
Syd is down there in front, classic short sleeves and SNOW BOOTS! Apparantly they were supposed to wear white shirts.... I thought I was doing well by getting them there in Christmas red, just trying to be festive! Mind you I was a single mother with an active 2 year old who wanted to run up and join his sibs in song - SO MUCH FUN!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think your kids look darling in their red shirts!! So festive and so much better than white t-shirts. :)

Wendy said...

What a fun activity for the kids to be involved in!