CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Like everyone else we have been running around like crazy... we have been quarantined with the swine flu (no fun) Peyton and Dallin have been the only two that have survived so far. So time off work, time of school, very bored, fatigued, lots of napping, chicken noodle soup and Popsicles!
Other than that Bailey is thriving in 8th grade, where does the time go? She just had her first orchestra concert and is still enjoying the viola and improves and improves. She is Beehives class president and loves Young Women! Dallin is in 6th grade, he lives for sports and for his hour of computer a day ;) All the kids have have adapted to , and us moving a whole block away... and I love that the street is more private and there is a huge play area in the back! Peyton is in 5th grade and thinks she is 18! She is a fashionista, and hard to please. She is a very good student. She loves activity days and even though she would deny it I think she enjoys having Sydney go with her. Sydney was baptized in August, it is great to be EIGHT! She is a super girl and is diligent about school work and reading, especially makes sure we are all on the straight and narrow. Carter is you typical 4 and a half (he won't let you for get the half part) he is enjoying school at Kids Connection here in Orem. He is actually is a Pre K program and they are on letter E, he can write the letter, and tell you the sounds, and words that start with it. They said they don't guarantee but, some children leaving the program are reading by the time they leave. Who knows we do have brilliant children. I am still working for Directv, I am looking into how much
free money I can get to go back to school in the winter term, I cannot answer phones forever. David is still at Neways and has met a very nice woman and they will be getting married January 8th. The kids are excited in both families they blend well and will be happy! THAT'S THE UPDATE, maybe I will get some picture in next time ;) Hope this finds you well!

3 comments:

Norma said...

time sure flies doesn't it? glad to see you are all recovering and doing well.....we hope you come to CA to visit soon! love you!

emilyring said...

I hope all of you guys get feeling better. It's no fun being sick.

Things haven't changed for me all since we last saw each other. Stil on the phones but at different co. I do however miss our chats. ;)

Nicole said...

I knew you guys had been sick - I think I must have seen comments on facebook or something? anyway, glad you're all on the mend. Busy season coming up. I love the update on the kids. Great idea! I just updated too... come check it out!