CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

There is NOTHING to do!

Everyone was somewhere doing something, it is tough to be 4 sometimes!
I said LET'S MAKE CINNAMON ROLLS, that peaked his interest... yup mom the oven is ready!

Being ever so careful placing those rolls...
Ah... the sweet taste of victory! ( hr did not want to share with anyone, because they left him on their bike ride... he later relented, what a good boy:)
OH CINNAMON ROLLS, I think Carter could give Cinabon a run for their money ;)
He had a blast and forgot about whatever he was missing out... I love one on ones with my kids, it doesn't happen that often, so I cherish it when I do! My kids are AWESOME!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Can you post that yummy looking recipe? Or at least email it to me? YUM!!