CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Bailey's 13th Birthday

Bailey's Hospital
Edward Balloon, teenagers are weird
so funny they filled the car with balloons :)
9 inches of snow fell over night, ick

East High School where they filmed "High School Musical" they were on Spring Break but the cleaning crew was there so we took a self guided tour :)
"Where Amazing Things happen"

We cannot believe we are HERE! We even found TROY's locker, the GYM and cafeteria
Sharpay's locker, and I parked in her PINK space, I'm FABULOUS (you have to see the movies:)
I'm a princess :)
Daddy got me my very own Edward and a Gift Certificate to the MALL!
Which she put to use right away, darling dress from DOWNEAST!

Getting ready to go into see "Hannah Montana the movie"
Probably not a "teenagers" first pick (secretly I think she really liked it :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Bailey!
Where do i get one of those Edward cut outs? Do you think Jason would mind? hee hee