CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Little and BIG acts of Kindness

Valentines Day the Primary kids had activity day @ the church they made valentines for their parents, these are the ones the kids made for me :)
When I came out to go pick them up (it was SNOWING LIKE CRAZY, OF COURSE) my south neighbor Brother Howell had my entire driveway and walk shoveled, BIG acts of kindness!
I just opened the garage and there he was :) THANK YOU, and I said my children will be thanking you too, because that was going to be their first chore when they got home :)
So, the did LITTLE acts of kindness and shared their valentine goodies with Brother Howell.
A little THANKS for a BIG job, and they had fun doing it :)
Baking cookies is fun!
The Fab FOur - Syd, Carter, Dallin and Peyton... I don't know where Bailey is???
Carter what are you putting in your mouth??? May LOVE be with you ALL year round with little and BIG random acts of kindness they bless everyone!

No comments: