GREAT JOB BAILEY :)
She measured the time it takes for different types of chocolate to melt,
We had to keep goijng back to the store to get more bags of chocolate chips: milk, dark, and white... because some rotten kids kept eating the ones for the project!
Here is Peyton with her project, she was in a mood...Her experiement tested which bubblegum brand flavor lasted the longest FYI it was the EXTRA watermelon ice, lasted on average 35 minutes to lose flavor..
the quickest to lose flavor was Hubba Bubba!
Here is Bailey blowing a bubble for the project board, this was ice breakers it was second to last in flavor retention!


3 comments:
I love the science projects, we don't do those here anymore (I'm ok with that). Those were fun ideas why didn't I think of those way back when... Happy V-Day!
OH, and Amen to the Bratz comment!
Great projects guys! How fun.
We haven't ever done a science project. Those sound like fun ones!
Post a Comment