




I know it is rediculous but, yes we went to Disneyland on the last day before our passes were blocked out for the summer and waited 3 HOURS for the new finding NEMO Submarine Voyage. The kids had less of a wait as they would go for a ride here and there! We got in line at 9:22 and got on the ride at 12:24. It lasts about 15 minutes and is totally cute, but I will never wait more than 30 minutes to get on the submarine again, LOL! We stayed to see Fantasmic! My mom had never seen the show so we staked out a spot in front, which also worked out well for the fireworks. Man we LOVE that place! We got in some of our favorites as well... Pirates, Winne the Pooh, the rockets, Buzz Lightyear, Space Mountain, etc. The kids were there with the Ferguson cousins (minus only Jackson) so we had quite a crowd. Anyways, did not want to spoil your first time on the voyage - even though we were one of the first on the ride, and the craziest to wait in line, when you get to go... you'll never have to wait that long, LUCKY!!! They even repainted the monorail to match the subs - you can't miss them!

5 comments:
3 hours?!! No thank you. LOL. Hope it calms down by the time we make it there.
I imagine it will probably be sept or oct before we will try again - they have got to have a better wait time!
WOW...I'm impressed...3 hours!!!! But how fun to say you have been on the new ride! It looks like SO much to be at Disneyland! I will make it there one day....
Wow, you are hard-core Disneylanders! No way could I wait that long! LOL
I'm impressed you waited that long. I hope they figure out a fast pass system for it by the fall.
Jodi
Post a Comment