SCHOOL'S OUT - Well as of 3:05 this after noon and after all is said and done - awards hae been handed out for the year - the Harrison clan really cleaned up! But, what can I say they have GREAT genes and SUPER teachers this year. Bailey earned the Gold Star Honor Roll for all A's for the 3rd Trimester, as well as the Silver Presidental award for all A's for 3 trimesters of all A's AND the Gold Presidential Award for all A's for SIX trimesters of all A's - this is signed by George W. and the Sec of Education - at least their stamps, and has a nice letter and gold stamps! She was also voted by her classmates as Most Organized (should I post a picture of her room?) Most likely to go to with a Problem, and Most likely to be mistaken for a Teacher. And if THAT wasn't enough she was awarded Student of the month for June. We are proud of Bailey and know that she is an exceptional girl and can do well in anything she sets her mind to.
DALLIN has really wowed us this trimester - we set a goal at the beginning of the year for him to make honor roll and to make student of the month. With his teacher, Dallin, and his parents working towards this goal - Dallin worked and worked super hard all year long. He stuggled a little with his reading, he always excels in Math - I don't know where he gets that from? This past trimester he has really brought up his reading grade and we are SO PROUD of him both his parents and Mrs. Price his teacher - Mom was crying when Mrs. Price told her Dallin made Honor Roll on top of Student of the Month for May! He really out did himself... keep up the GREAT work!
Peyton is a SUPER helper in her classroom and her teacher Mrs. Thomas raves about what Peyton accomplishments. While they don't get letter grades (A, B, C, etc) Peyton is a straight O+ student (Outstanding) and her reading scores top into 4th grade reading level. Peyton was student of the month back in December, that is why she has the goofy hat on!
Sydney graduated from Kindergarten yesterday, and may have ended a 6 year tradition we have with our Kinder teacher Mrs. Aiken all 4 kids have had her - I told her today she only needs to stay for 3 more years so she can have Carter, LOL! I am ready to enroll him in early start though! Today was their "sprinkler" day and she was having fun with her friends. She has grown alot since the beginning of the year - Except I still can't get her to make her S's the right way for some reason??? But, she is reading easy readers and definately ready for 1st grade!
Enough bragging - Carter and I are ready to pass out, from classroom hopping this morning!
3 more hours until summer vacation - whewhoo!

1 comment:
Congratulations on your little geniuses! It's the good genes--I'm sure of it;)
Post a Comment